Applying for a Grant
We hope to make applying for a grant fairly painless and fairly quick! However, it will help us a great deal if you could complete the form below when applying for a grant for support within the four areas of TVF's focus:
- Mobility aids – supporting those who suffer from diseases that affect their mobility in both their recreational and rehabilitation needs by providing support where financial constraints do not allow the private purchase of mobility aids.
- Accessible transport – helping residents of the London Boroughs of Richmond and Kingston suffering from any medical condition that renders conventional transport either inaccessible or inappropriate.
- Medical Toolkit Grants and Elective Bursaries – supporting widening participation in medicine by awarding UK students studying at UK universities Toolkit Grants for the purchase books, medical instruments and travel costs to placements and Elective Bursaries with a contribution towards the cost of overseas travel to electives.
- Medical Assistance – supporting individuals and organisations with grants for medical equipment or support which is not funded by the State or readily available on the NHS. We consider applications on a case by case basis and have funded a wide range of support including a specialist bed and wheelchair powerpack for individuals, a sensory bath hoist for a charity and accessible transport costs for an outing for clients of another charity to name just a few.
All enquiries to 020 8332 1788 or 07533 166 552 or by Email
Grants applications are reviewed in: January April July September November (We are able to make exceptions to this where there are special circumstances)
Please send your completed Grant form via Email, by fax to: 020 8332 1799, alternatively post your application to:
The Victoria Foundation, St David’s House, 15 Worple Way, Richmond, Surrey. TW10 6DG
If you have any questions about your application please contact The Victoria Foundation on 020 8332 1788 or by Email
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from registered charities and organisations with projects that have a recognisable charitable purpose within the three main areas we support, and medical treatment at the New Victoria Hospital. Your project has to be allowed within the terms of your constitution or rules and, if you are not a registered charity you will need to send us a copy of your constitution or set of rules.
We welcome applications from individuals or third parties on behalf of an individual.
What the Foundation will not support
In general, the Foundation will NOT support:
Applications for grants:
- for work that has already taken place
- that replace or subsidise statutory funding
- festivals, sports, leisure or fundraising activities
- websites, publications, conferences or seminars
If we have not been able to help you on this occasion, please contact us again if you have another proposal that meets our funding priorities.